Good Problems?!?
Solace Farm General Store - Curiousities & Necessities
RSS

Recent Posts

Ahhhh, Christmas is approaching....
Flea Market Season
Good Problems?!?
Rooted, but not standing still
God Bless Small Town America

Solace Farm - Our Living Journal
vintage
yummy
powered by

My Blog

Good Problems?!?

So...Spring is here!  (Finally!)
   And the spring time rituals are underway.....one of the many is cleaning out the garden and enriching the soil.  It is a typical activity, no different than any other year, except this year I received a surprise.
   Some people like surprises, others do not.  I am one of the ones that like them but this time maybe not so much.
   You see, every year I plant a garden so that I can help feed my family.  Many produce items from the grocery store seem bland, like the tomatoes that the big corporations have to pick before they are ripe so that they can get them to the store shelves before they spoil.  Tomatoes grown in our garden that have been kissed by the sun are sooooo much better!   But I digress.....
  You see, year after year my garden is ransacked by rabbits.  They eat just as much of my garden as my family does.  Sometimes I even wonder if they get more than my family.  This spring I found a surprise in my garden.  A nest (is that the right word?) of baby rabbits, about 6 as far as I could tell.
SURPRISE!
Hello cute little creatures, Goodbye bountiful harvest for my family!
Oh well, life goes on....and I bet I won't get any complaints out of the bunnies when I tell them to eat their vegetables. LOL
Maybe my kids will follow their lead!
Happy Spring everyone!

14 Comments to Good Problems?!?:

Comments RSS
Kunene on Monday, April 30, 2018 11:36 AM
Absolutely loved the entire post, quite interesting and had a great time going through it. Thanks for sharing this with us and I hope to see more such good shares from you.

jasper on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 2:15 AM
I agree with you this is a really good problem

write my essay on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 10:30 PM
we can surely learn from our problems, well in this case you want your children to eat vegetables just like the rabbits in your garden. People sometimes encounter problems that are too shallow to even consider a problem, but we sometimes take it as humor and move on from it. A problem that you can get a good laugh at is healthy in some ways because being happy when a problem arises is having a positive outlook on life, and it gives you a feeling of self-actualization.

green arrow and black canary costumes on Sunday, May 27, 2018 8:11 AM
There is no good or bad problems. Just solve them.

best essays com on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:05 PM
Spring is wonderful, it is that time of the year that is considered as season of new beginnings. People start to plant their gardens again to bring it back to life. It is great that you took this dilemma lightly and not causing too much complications in it. Considering that it took your time and effort, you still managed to shrug it off and let the rabbits eat your harvests. Taking care of your plantings may be challenging, but once that it grows into something that you have been expecting all the hard work will pay off.

carl on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 12:54 AM
Nice

loegmrntdherid1 on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 9:02 PM
It was very useful for me.

essayontime review on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 7:00 AM
The Spring season is the best of all the season. I am a fan of planting trees and this season really helps me to see the fruit of my hard work. The fresh smell and beautiful view always give me motivation to keep on planting. I am happy to read your blogs because we have the same interest. Hopefully many people will be encouraged to plant more trees for the sake of the future and of course for our mother Earth.

cheap custom boxes on Monday, July 22, 2019 5:57 AM
I am my self a spring lover! I enjoy this season a lot. cheap custom boxes

proassignmenthelp on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 11:55 PM
Here I am sharing a very useful resource for students looking for assignment help. ProAssignmentHelp providing all sort of assignment writing in various subjects like as : Electrical engineering assignment help , electronics assignment help , MATLAB assignment help , management assignment help , etc.

Air hammer reviews 2019 on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:15 AM
An air hammer, also known as an air chisel

pictame on Wednesday, August 07, 2019 1:29 AM
Thank you! I hope to hear more updates from you.

blog voyage famille on Sunday, August 25, 2019 12:17 PM
Nous aimons tous voyager. Mais voyager seul ne peut parfois pas nous rendre épanouis. C'est pourquoi l'idée de voyager avec la famille est devenue populaire. Rendez-nous visite pour lire mon expérience acquise lors de voyages en solo et en famille.

mtom on Monday, August 26, 2019 10:07 AM
Very very good written information. It will be supportive to anybody who utilizes it, as well as myself. Keep up the very good work – can’r wait to read more articles. Peruvian hair