Positive Thoughts!!
Signature Jams and Jellies - Company Message
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Old friends/New friends
My choices, our future
Ahhhh, Christmas is approaching....
Flea Market Season

Solace Farm - Our Living Journal
vintage
yummy
powered by

My Blog

Positive Thoughts!!

To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring. ~George Santayana

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. ~Francesca Reigler

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit

So often time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ~The Eagles, "Already Gone"

He who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts. ~Samuel Johnson

I've decided that the stuff falling through the cracks is confetti and I'm having a party! ~Betsy Cañas Garmon

12 Comments to Positive Thoughts!!:

Comments RSS
online essay review on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 3:13 AM
I really appreciate that you were able to share the good vibes or the positive vibes by sharing these quotes from six different people. I especially like the one written by Francesca Reigler, “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” I totally agree with this because if someone’s attitude does not promote happiness, then it will reflect to his or her personality and it will affect those people that surrounds her. This quote says it all about happiness. Thanks for sharing this one!

my chemical romance costume on Sunday, May 27, 2018 8:01 AM
Woo, this is really good job. I love your posts very much.

lin on Thursday, June 28, 2018 3:17 AM
nice

college paper writers on Monday, July 2, 2018 11:48 PM
Thank you for sharing these quotes, they are wonderful and could help people inspire. They say that we should be the energy we want to attract, by having a positive outlook in life, we pull the positivity into us. It is within our actions that would make the future happenings better or worse for us. By being positive and hopeful enough, it would bring us closer to achieving our goals. The positivity also comes from people that surrounds us, it is important to be with people who would influence us to stay positive and be each others support system.

top resume promo code on Sunday, July 22, 2018 9:24 PM
I am digging this deeper look into positivity. I love blogs that are revolving around positivity and kindness. I think it challenges people to be mindful of their current situation and see how they can improve upon their mindsets. It helps reprogram the subconscious mind with positivity. Please keep spreading the good vibes!

Cable And Internet Deals on Thursday, July 26, 2018 1:49 AM
This post is related with what I’m concerned with and it’s fantastically made. Thanks very much for your hardworking.

Internetserviceproviders on Thursday, July 26, 2018 2:42 AM
I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job..

Anker promo codes on Monday, July 30, 2018 4:18 AM
Thoughts are so good and clearly express your existence. Really impressive it is.

edubirdie com review on Monday, August 13, 2018 7:19 PM
I totally agree on what you just said about the attitude of a person. You can be happy if you choose to be happy. Life is a matter of choice and the only thing that hinders us from seeing the choices that we have is that we limit our view to see that there really is another way to get through something. We limit our ears to the ideas and suggestions that we hear. Because there is this what we call selective retention and we do it everyday. We remember only the things that we want to remember and in my personal view IT IS NOT HELPING.

Nursing Assignment Help on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 1:42 AM
I Personally Like Your Post, You Have Shared Good Article. It Will Help Me In Great Deal.

Coursework Help on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 12:12 AM
I appreciate your thoughts and I am sure that these thoughts will be able to make yourself happy and successful in your all life.

loegmrntdherid1 on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 9:02 PM
Thanks for the nice article.