The beginning
Solace Farm General Store - Curiousities & Necessities
My Blog

The beginning

Well, This is where I plan on keeping a living journal of our progress on the farm. What we learn, how we learn it and IF we do it! LOL!! No really, we have done so much and have more plans than money or time. I guess for me it would be nice to have this read and receive POSITVE feedback, but at the same time I guess that I am really doing this to help me in looking back to remember the beginning of our journey here and where we are now.  Also, our Grandson Gionni had mentioned when he was here last that he would like to "have" the farm when Nana and Grandpa go to heaven (BTW, he is 9 right now). So, this can be a journal for him to know how much love and sweat were used to "grow" our farm!  That being said it really matter if this is a blog, or a journal. If your reading this and choose to respond, IT MUST BE POSTIVE AND RESPECTFUL! If your posting concerning my punctuation or spelling, Ha ha, well it will give me something to giggle at cause I have work to do and no time for pettiness :-D But Thanks anyway!

And so, the journal begins - Welcome to Solace Farm!

Another wonderful day full of positive energy and endless possibilities! With a smile on my face, a song in my head and a skip in my step I move forward into the sunshine.....Ah!

22 Comments to The beginning:

Comments RSS
Nancy Larsen on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 1:29 PM
Great looking website! My SEFP board member Dale Weiss said that I just missed you at the Turner County Fair, while he was "manning the booth". If you would like to create your business plan, I would love to assist and it is free and confidential to you because the Turner County Commissioners contribute to the SEFP budget year. If we can keep things watered this week, it is a great growing week. Nancy Larsen

enable hr on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:31 PM
Lots of new facts and information I have not heard of. Continue sharing more blog entries. Beautiful pieces!

Kunene on Monday, April 30, 2018 11:45 AM
An amazing blog! What writing skills you have, must say I am real impressed by your work and appreciate it.

jaw on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 3:15 AM
Awesome click

custom essay writing company on Saturday, May 12, 2018 7:33 PM
I think the general store is the good thing for investors and also affirmative for the good business. I searched this store that is newly opened in the town. All the very best for your future and my all best wishes are with you. Keep it up you did a very good job.

custom made cosplay costumes on Sunday, May 27, 2018 8:02 AM
Woo, I could not say that I really really love your work so much.

australianreviewer on Monday, July 23, 2018 6:36 AM
Antique gift and historical hand made craft is always tweaking many of the us.There are many ways for getting started with creating the craft and beautiful gift.

Marion Christian on Thursday, September 13, 2018 4:58 AM
download this us.dsploit OGYoutube magisk manager

longchamp outlet world on Monday, September 17, 2018 9:03 PM
That being said it really matter if this is a blog, or a journal.

Godaddy Renewal offer 2018 on Friday, October 12, 2018 7:21 AM
Post is so nice to read and for writer also.

loegmrntdherid1 on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 9:02 PM
Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Godaddy $1 Hosting on Saturday, December 29, 2018 6:05 AM
I have examined your blog it is incredibly valuable for me. I have to offer significant thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.

beetalk c on Thursday, January 03, 2019 11:02 PM
Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us

Jace on Friday, February 08, 2019 7:28 AM
It is brilliant blog. I like the way you express information to us. It is very useful for me. You are doing great job and thanks for sharing. http://grassmatsco.co.uk/

Bamy on Friday, February 08, 2019 11:36 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing. http://furniturecasters.uk/wheels/castor-wheels.html

Jame on Saturday, February 09, 2019 3:30 AM
Good blog post !!Some of your post here really made me confused. But rather i enjoyed reading your post, lots of new ideas i have found. Thanks for sharing your thoughts http://campingtarp.co.uk/

proessayreviews.com on Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:09 PM
New beginnings are always like this. I would like you to write some content to your post to make it look a bit worthy. Otherwise, its very good.

Cat6 cable 1000ft on Monday, February 25, 2019 6:27 AM
I can't tell you how glad I am to find your blog about the beginning. I was looking for this type of stuff for my writing directed me here to your blog.

paul on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:06 AM
Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us

paul on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:47 AM
New beginnings are always like this. I would like you to write some content to your post to make it look a bit worthy. Otherwise, it's very good. Buy Grappling gloves

Cat6 cable 1000ft on Sunday, March 03, 2019 9:28 AM
Hi Solacefarm team, I would say thank you for running this beautiful online general store. I found many amazing things here that no one offering in the town. Keep up the good work!

mycustomessay.com review on Sunday, March 10, 2019 1:53 PM
Engineer’s career as an organization has developed a plate form for the engineers where they can find their best suitable jobs. Writing is also a plate form for many other informative things.