Events and Vendor Information
The Davis Flea Markets:
We feature Local Businesses and artisans, doing our part to positively promote small business in our community! Come, bring your friends and shop in happy and friendly environment where you can find anything you need for your Pinterest projects OR already made items to save time and proudly display in your home! The Flea Market has been growing year after year, adding new vendors all of the time. This year is BETTER than EVER and we can't wait to see you!
Flea Markets are held on the
"Second Saturday" of each month
May thru October
May 12th, 2018
June 9th, 2018
July 14th, 2018
August 11th, 2018
September 8th, 2018
October 13th, 2018
Times: 9 AM until 4 PM
Location: Main Street, Davis, SD 57021
When the fall arrives, let us take the worry off of your shoulders and contact us to order homemade baked goods just in time for the holidays!
The Davis Flea Market is located directly on West Highway 18 in Davis, SD in a beautiful country setting just minutes away from Sioux Falls, Canton, Sioux City and many other communities!
Vendors from all over come and set up throughout Davis or inside the Legion Hall protected from the weather. For those interested in the outside spaces , you may contact us directly to answer your questions or review the vendor agreement below.
Becoming a vendor requires no experience! Vendor spaces are spacious and affordable! If you have something to sell or are interested in becoming a vendor please feel free to contact us! ***Please note: Direct Sales Booths are limited to 20% of the total vendor population.
5 Steps to Becoming a Vendor:
2. Carefully read both of the documents
3. Mail a signed copy of your documents with payment for approval to:
Solace Farm General Store
PO Box 69
Davis, SD. 57021-0069
4. Get your products Ready For Market!!
5. Watch your email!
The DFM will review your application and notify you via email of approval or denial. If the application is denied a full explanation will be given and your full payment will be returned. Note: The DFM will only allow 20% of the total number of vendors to be Direct Sales and only one representative per company. If you are a Direct Sales vendor, your application may be held pending determination of non-direct sales vendors, as this will to determine the number that can be approved.
6. Any questions, please contact us! We are happy to help!
General Vendor Information:
- Each prepaid space costs $25 Returning Vendors/$35 New Vendors. Per the vendor agreement, drop-in spaces are $50 the day of the Market.
- Each space is approximately 12′ long by 12′ wide.
- Vendors are encouraged to set up between 5:00am and 8:30am. There will be attendants to help direct you to your space. Trucks and trailers must be removed from the set up area by 8:30 for safety reasons.
- Spaces are reserved when application approved and the payment is received.
- NEW***For those wishing to reserve a specific spot, the cost is 5 months prepaid with an approved agreement receives the sixth month free!! *Note: Vendors selecting Full Season Guarantee will have preferred placement by DFM. Additional information is available on the vendor information and the application agreement.
- Our customers want to be able to find our regular vendors, and we will try to place you in the same space if possible.To guarantee the same space for the full season, choosing the full year commitment will guarantee your return customers can find you easier.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help!
If you would like to be contacted via email regarding vendor space please submit your information below:
If you don't want to wait for the next event feel free to come and check out the Solace Farm General Store open weekends beside the American Legion on HWY 18 in Davis. There are many interesting finds and creations available year round.